Monday, January 26, 2009

Jack's 1st Trip to the New Orleans Aquarium

Mom was off of school on Monday, so we took advantage of the day and brought Jack to the Aquarium. He is obsessed with fish these days so I thought he would really enjoy it. Enjoy is an understatement. He LOVED it! I don't think he knew what to do with all of the fish in the tanks. It wasn't really crowded so we were able to take him out of the stroller and let him run around. We also took him to lunch at Mother's. He is too little to know that he ate somewhere famous, but Mom and I really enjoyed it. Nothing like a real New Orleans shrimp poboy.
This is the best posed picture we could get. There was way too much to distract him.

He loved the frog exhibit.


Jack and I checking out the sharks. He was mesmorized.
I hope that he likes the zoo this much this summer. It was just as much fun for Mom and I watching him get so excited and enjoy it so much.

No comments: