I know that I am going overboard, but your first child only turns 1 once!!! I can't believe that a year ago we were sitting around waiting on the baby to arrive. I can't believe that my little boy or I guess I should say man is turning one. I have experienced all kinds of emotions this week while thinking about it......
1. What were we ever thinking?(when he was trying to eat Bella's dog food and had just poured her water out onto the rug)
2. What did we ever do without him? (when he layed his sweet head on my shoulder to give me a hug)
3. How did I get through this year sane and with a husband, son, and family that still love me?(When I left the room to run to the bathroom and Jack followed when Brandon was supposed to be watching him and I was yelling at Brandon to do something with him the whole time)
4. I didn't know that it was possible to love something this much (everytime he smiles at me or tries to give me a big wet kiss)
5. How did I get so lucky?(every morning when I walk into his room to get him out of bed or every afternoon when I get him up from a nap)
Words can't explain how wonderful this year has been. I thank God everyday that he chose me to have this life with a wonderful husband, son, and family that I love more than they know. I am truly blessed.
The party is Saturday so I will have plenty to blog about next week. I hope that everyone has a great week!!
2 months ago