Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day this past weekend. I know that I did. It was a perfect weekend. We picked my Mom up from the airport on Friday and headed out to dinner at a delicious italian restaurant in town. After that we took Jack next door to the ice cream shop. He loved it. This is a picture of him with what was Gigi's ice cream cone. He had just slung the ice cream out of the cone, all over the floor and himself.
Saturday Mom, Jack, and I went shopping and out to lunch with Shea and Ann Rogers. I wish I would have had my camera there because they were hilarious. We don't get to see them often enough so it was great to spend some time with them.

Sunday we went to church and then had lunch at our house with all of our Mother's and James' family as well. It was a nice relaxing weekend. I was not ready for Monday to come.

Jack and I will be heading to Louisiana on Thursday for the next week, so I will have plenty to post after 2 fun filled weekends. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments: