Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Soccer Star

Last month Jack started Fall soccer and has loved it. I was a little hesitant as to how well he would do with others, since we don't like to share anything these days, but I was so happy when he got out there and did what he was supposed to do.
They are too young to have week night practices so we have a 30 minute practice before the game and then they play another team for 30 minutes. It is great. The first week Jack was the only one that played the entire time. Most of the other players had trouble sharing the ball and got upset and sat out. Not bragging on my child, I was just very surprised that Jack didn't do that, so I am very proud.
Little action shot
We miss out nap every Sunday because of the game so this is what happens before we even get out of the parking lot from the game.
Brandon is so proud of how well he is doing. He thought the same as me:)
He is pretty proud too...to say the least. Sometimes I wish he were a little shy. Next weekend is the last weekend until spring. It has been alot of fun.