Monday, April 14, 2008

Jack's Big Weekend

We had a great weekend. Friday night we went to Whitney's 30th birthday party and Saturday Monique came to visit. Jack shopped all day with the girls and didn't really enjoy it. Mimi kept Jack Saturday night so the Mo and I could go to dinner and catch up. We had a great time at dinner and then met Brandon and some friends out for drinks later. Sunday we watched the Masters and went to a birthday party for our friend Daniel who was turning 4. Jack and Ann Rogers had a blast hanging out together. Ann Rogers enjoyed pulling Jack's hair while Jack enjoyed hitting her in the face. They were really cute!

Jack wants to crawl really bad and is very close. He will get on all fours now and rock. He will even move backwards a little. This morning I was in the bedroom folding clothes and Jack was watching cartoons and playing in the living room. I heard a clanging noise that sounded like he was banging a toy on the armoire or the coffee table so I walked around the corner to check on him. Somehow he managed to get to the other side of the room and was clanging the handle of a huge clay vase that I have:) Looks like I can't take my eye off of him anymore!! Time to childproof the house.

We also want to welcome the newest addition to the Martin Family!
Elena Jo Martin was born this morning. She was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 19" long. We will post pictures when the proud parents and big sister send them out.
I hope everyone is having a great Monday and has a great week!!

No comments: