Saturday, April 12, 2008

Precious Jack

Sorry it has been a few days. We have had a pretty boring week I guess. Friday night we went to Whitney's 30th birthday party and had a blast. When we got home Brandon packed up and left to go to the camp for a "work" weekend:( Jack and I went to bed to get ready for our big Saturday with Mo! Well, I think that Jack was really excited that Mo was coming or really upset that Dad was gone for the night because he woke up at 3:00 a.m. and didn't go back down until 5:15 a.m. I brought him down to sleep with me, so that I could just get a little sleep, but all he wanted to do was play. Bella and Bailey were not very happy. I thought surely he will sleep a litte later since he was up so late...dumb Mom... I woke up at 8:00 a.m. to "dada" and "bye bye" on the monitor. Good thing I love him so much!!


Bailey and Bella now love Jack because he likes to feed them his bagels and crackers instead of eating them! What can you do:)



2 comments:

Tracy said...

He is precious! Loks like you had a fun night!

monique said...

I'm definitely thinking Jack was excited about going shopping with Aunt Mo...ha ha! He is the most precious thing---he's definitely got the bah-bye and the wave down pat. It's my favorite! Just adorable.