Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday....

Jack and I hung out around the house all day today. It was too hot to go to the park or anything so we sat around pretty bored. Days like this drive us both crazy. I was sitting in the living room watching cartoons, which was where Jack SHOULD have been. He got really quite so I walked into the kitchen to see what he was doing and this is what I found. Lately he has been infatuated with my cookbooks(books in general, but these are easy for him to get to). I just thought this was cute and everyone would enjoy seeing it. He doesn't usualy go around in a diaper all day, but he had just figured out how to unscrew the lid to his sippy cup and had dumped juice all over him. He is definitely keeping me on my toes these days!

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! For those family and friends that are running from Gustav please be careful and keep us posted on where you are. We love you all!!

No comments: