Sunday, September 21, 2008

LSU 26, Auburn 21

GEAUX TIGERS! This is really the only way that I can celebrate this victory since my Husband and all of my friends are Auburn fans. This is always an interesting game for Brandon and I and it was the first time in 5 years that we have sat together at the game. It turned out okay because Brandon had a bunch of his friends around and I was able to watch it with some LSU fans that I met in the stadium. It was a nail biter as usual, but our Tigers pulled through. Yeah! I do have to say that it will be a long time and take a lot of cohersion to get me to go back to Auburn for another LSU game. I have never been anywhere in the SEC where the other teams fans were so rude as they were yesterday and last night. It was amazing! Auburn is very famous for saying how awful and rude our fans are for things like spitting on the eye of the tiger on our field or lighting a van on fire, etc. but they have won the trophy in my mind after yesterday. I am not saying this to hurt anyones feelings, but I was very disappointed. We even had a guy stop our car in the middle of the road on the way home and proceed to yell very bad words to us about LSU, for no reason. We were just trying to get to McDonald's and then home to Birmingham. Anyway, I will get off of my soapbox.
I am going to make alot of people mad by saying this, but Jack wore and Auburn outfit yesterday. Long story, but his LSU one that I ordered has not come in and this was all that he had. I made Brandon put it on him because I just couldn't bring myself to do that in case we lost, I would forever blame myself. Well, it looks like it brought us good luck. Antoine told me that if we won he would allow Jack to wear that outfit for LSU games for the rest of the season. It is really cute and I am sad that I didn't get any pictures, but we will have to revert to the LSU outfit next weeked because we will be in Louisiana.
I hope everyone has a great week and GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

No comments: