Friday, October 30, 2009

Jack's School Program

Jack had his first school program on Tuesday night and I'll have to say Brandon and I were very proud parents. He loves school so much and couldn't wait to show his Daddy Mrs. Valerie and Mrs. Dawn. His teachers told us that he is the sweetest and most polite child in the class and has such a big heart. I was thinking, "my child?", the same one that calls everything "mine", and tells me "no" all of the time, etc. I guess all the hard work that we put into to teaching him to be this way has paid off. Now, if we can only get it to work at home.

Jack was proud to show us where he sits in circle time and some of the artwork that he has done.


He had a great time playing with his friend Mitchell and Mitchell's sister.

Jack loves his teachers so much. Here he is playing with Mrs. Valerie.
After the open house, there was a spaghetti dinner and silent auction. All of he kids performed a song and then sang the blessing. It was adorable. They all came out in these precious chef hats. Jack was so proud and did a great job.


We are already looking forward to the next event!

No comments: