Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little couch time with Daddy

Bedtime has been interesting around The Sellers house the past 2 weeks. Jack come up with every excuse in the book to stall the process. His new thing is to say "just 2 more minutes" over and over again. After about 30 minutes of trying the other night Brandon got him to bed. We had just sat down to watch some tv and enjoy our quiet time when we hear Jack whining for Daddy. He did this for about 30 minutes when I decided that he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. I guess it was just the Mother in me that knew that whine meant he was up for a while. I brought him down and he wanted to lay on the couch with Daddy. They were so cute, I had to snap a few pics. It's not very often these days that we get him this close to us, this still, this long. Brandon loved every second of it!!

No comments: