Friday, September 4, 2009

Touchdown Tigers...

Touchdown


TIGERS!!
I don't know about your family, but the Sellers Family is eagerly awaiting the first Saturday of football. In anticipation for LSU's first game tomorrow night, Jack wore his LSU jersey that Cookie and Kim bought him last year. It is #8 for my favorite player, Trindon Holliday. I was so upset that it was too big last year, but thrilled when we tried it on this morning and it fit perfectly. Jack was so proud and excited that he asked me to "take picture Mommy, please". We had a little photo shoot before we got out to do our errands and meet Brandon for lunch. Brandon was not very thrilled with the jersey when we met him for lunch. He opened the car door and Jack said "touchdown Tigers Daddy"! I hope everyone has a great football weekend. Geaux Tigers!!!

No comments: