Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Week With Family and Friends

Jack and I had a wonderful time in Louisiana last week visiting family and friends. We stayed soooo busy and a little sick too, but it was great. We got to see and hang out with all of my friends kids, which was a blast. We reminisced alot of old times and how we are all turning 30 and have kids. I am going to do several posts, so that you can see all of the fun things that we got to do. Have fun reading.

The first day we were there we went to Ducky Joe's, a great indoor playground. We met our friends The Parnells and The Alphonses. It was alot of fun. I forgot my camera, so unfortunately I don't have any pictures.

Saturday we went to Jane Alphonses 2nd Birthday(I can't believe she is 2). It was at Ducky Joe's. Jack had a blast. He stayed in this car pretty much the whole time.
They blow bubbles into the air and play loud music for the birthday girl. This is Jack "getting low" with the big kids. He loved the music and bubbles.
Jane had the most precious Elmo cake that was made of individual red cupcakes. Great idea that I will have to remember for Jack's birthday because you don't have to cut cake. Jane's Dad Joey wanted Jack to have one, but I just couldn't let that red food coloring stain his new LSU outfit. I know, I know! Emily, Jane's Mom had a chocolate instead. As you can see from the picture Jack loved it. He ate it in a diaper and loved every minute of it. He even used a fork for the first time to eat the cupcake.
Thanks Emily and Joey for having us. We had a blast and are so glad that we were in town to celebrate with Jane!

No comments: