Monday, October 6, 2008

We Went on Down To The Audubon Zoo.....

Friday we went to the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans with GiGi, Kylie, Anna Claire, and Sophia. While we were there we met up with Emily and Jane and their family. We had a good time. Jack is still not that interested. My Mom put it best by saying that we could have been in the air conditioned mall and he would have had just as much fun watching people. We were going to the aquarium and then decided to go to the zoo because we thought that the weather was going to be nice and comfortable. I should have known that was not possible in Louisiana. It was pretty hot, but it was great catching up with Kylie and the girls. Anna Claire and Sophia were so cute with Jack and with each other. I can't believe how much they have grown.

For those of you that grew up in Mandeville, you probably recognize this tree that Jack is on. We all grew up climbing this same oak tree at the zoo. The kids loved it. The trunk is wide enough that it was pretty easy for Jack to maneuver up it a little bit. I will have to put this next to the one I have of me when I was little.
He wanted to follow Anna Claire and then decided that he wanted Kylie to grab him.
Gigi and Jack were taking a break in the a/c. They had a stage and the kids ran around for a while and played. Jack even did a little dance for us.

No comments: