Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jack's 15 Month Checkup

Our little man is growing up so fast. I can't believe that he is 15 months(really 15 1/2 months) already. We are loving every minute of it and we never have a dull moment around here. He is talking up a storm and really starting to understand what we are telling him. This morning at the doctors office we heard a baby crying and I asked Jack "do you hear the baby?", then I told him, "you used to be a baby like that and cry like that baby". He looked up at me and said "Baby". When the doctor got in the room he heard another baby crying (we heard alot because they were all getting shots...poor things!), he looked at me and Dr. Dudgeon and said "Baby". It was really cute and I was very proud that he reconized on his own that it was a baby crying. Enough bragging on my son, here are his stats:



32 1/4 inches tall (80%)

24 lbs. 4 ozs. (50%)



He has all of his molars and is getting all of his eye teeth right now. Grandma, this explains why he was up so late screaming the other night. Dr. Dudgeon said that these are very painful for them because they are pointy. He was also very impressed with Jack's vocabulary for a 15 month old. He said that he was advanced and is really talking on a 2 year old level. I'm such a proud Mom!!!



I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great Halloween! Post lots of pictures of the little ones.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ive always known he was "advanced." :-)