Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's About Time......

Ya'll have been asking for these for a few weeks now I know. This is the best that I can come up with as of now. My camera has been broken and we were trying to figure out if it was worth paying the arm and a leg they want to fix it or if we should just get a new one. Hopefully I will have one in the next few weeks.

These are pictures from Jack's Parrain's wedding on May 30. He was the ring bearer and did a great job. The bride has some great pictures from her photographer, so hopefully I can get my hands on those soon.

This is Jack with 2 of the flower girls, Rose and Ava. He had such a great time with them the whole weekend and they all did really well, considering the full weekend they had with not many naps.

I'll post more as soon as I get them!

No comments: