Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jack's First Award

This week I decided to put him in Pull ups to make it easier for both of us when he goes to the potty. I was unsure about my decision until he came home with "The Potty Award" from school today. If this is the one thing other than artwork that he likes about school, I am not complaining. For 2 days he has come home with the original pull up that I sent him in and it is dry. I asked the teacher how they do it because he is not that cooperative at home and she said the do the "potty dance". I need to find out what that is and we need to start doing it in the The Sellers household. He is so close, but just not there. When we got home he was so proud of his award that we did a photo shoot with it. He will love this pic when he gets older:)

I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: