Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jack's School Report......

For those of you that check on Jack's progress at school everyday, I am happy to blog some great news. He did not cry today at all, kept a dry pull up, and even danced and sang during music. I was so excited I wanted to cry when his teacher brought him to the car this afternoon. After the good news, she tells me that he will get new teachers on Tuesday. I am pretty sure my jaw dropped or something because she quickly explained that he had met his new teachers and seemed okay with them. Everyone say a prayer for Jack next week that he does good with his new teachers. I am praying myself that we don't revert to not liking school since it will be new people. I hope everyone has had a great week and has a great weekend!!

Oh, I hope you like my music addition to the blog. It has only taken me 2 years to figure this out:)

Love,
Ashley

No comments: